Your potential future employer doesn’t know what you’re good at if you don’t tell them. But coming up with positive things about yourself can be hard sometimes. So I’ve compiled a list of a few job skills you can either write in your resume or state in your interview. Employers love these “job skills” keywords because they not only show a level of intelligence but show that you have the personality to match the job. Have examples of prior instances where you’ve proven these things too.
- I can become accustomed to new and diverse circumstances.
- I’m good at working by myself.
- I have experience working under stress and meeting deadlines.
- I not only enjoy, but excel working in a group environment.
- If things are not going as they should, I have no problem taking the initiative.