If you’ve got multiple job offers, consider yourself lucky, but how can you decide which job to choose?
- What are the long term prospects? It wouldn’t be good if you choose a job that will lay you off in a few months. Some businesses are on the way up while others are struggling to stay afloat.
- Which job would you enjoy the most? Is one job less stressful than the other?
- What is the salary? Look at both salary and benefits to determine which is the best option. Look at medical benefits as well as retirement plans.
- Is there room for advancement? See which company seems more willing to let you grow with the company.
- Location. Consider the cost of transportation as well as the extra time wasted being in traffic if one job is further away than the other.