Every business, be it a start-up or established one, looks for new and creative ways to market their business product. With strong competition in the market, no business can thrive unless it does something new in marketing. Having said this, business that sells product through images stands out. Images say a lot about the product and the business. And when it comes to images, Instagram can’t be left out to market the business product.
With social media taking the market in storm, images will surely give a new way for the product to reach its target audience. With Instagram’s acquisition by Facebook, along with the addition of video, this one has become a social media star. Although Instagram is mainly used by hipsters and fashionistas, it can act as a valuable platform for businesses. What’s more, Instagram has a feature called Instagram for Business which is designed for the interest of brand.
Now to give more insight, here are 5 awesome tips on how Instagram can be used for business to get Insta-Success:
1) Storytelling through Images: Storytelling is an art, and posting images of your brand or product in a unique way will allow your customers to get hooked to your brand. Providing a sneak-peek of an upcoming event or posting images of it will help create buzz about the product.
2) Regular Posting of Images: Engaging with target customer is the top priority of every business to achieve success. Similarly, posting regularly on Instagram will convey your message to your audience. You can even inch ahead by being creative, using collages to really help drive home a certain message.
3) Use other Social media tools: Apart from posting images on Instagram, you can share the Instagram images on Facebook and Twitter that will help it reach a bigger audience. This is one way of luring an audience to your brand or product.
4) Using Hashtags: Hashtags are the best way to reach more audience using social media and set the trend. Using a hashtag with every Instagram image and describing the photo will add value to the product.
5) Use Instagram Filters: Using different apps and filters that can enhance the look of your product will create more attention. Instagram filters help your photo get a professional touch. However, make sure it suits your brand or product.
The whole idea is to create a mass appeal or engaging with your customer, which eventually will lead to success of the business.